Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Welcome to the Whole NEW Asylum!

We have been very busy here at the Asylum lately:  cooking, crafting, cleaning... You know, the usual crazy stuff.  At the same time I have been helping out a lot at my husband's wildly successful law firm.  We have spent many a Friday evening followed by Saturday mornings getting legal stuff done.  All that business has kept me away from my blog for too long!  I have folders full of photos on my computer that are full of fun projects and adventures to share with you! 

I am so excited to reveal the new look here at Greetings From the Asylum!  I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  Everything you see here was designed by the completely talented designer who designed my husband's website HERE.  She did some AMAZING work on the straight jacket don't you agree?  :)  Email me if you would like her contact information!  You too could have a stunning new look!  I cannot decide which I like better:

With a fancy frame

Simple clean lines
What do you think?

Here are some random shots from my life the last few weeks:

This pumpkin makes me SOOO happy!

Here is a peek at my Thanksgiving decor!

A pomegranate from Besh ba Gowah

You are getting sleeeeeepy............Happy Birthday to my guy!

Our office..

I met Bev from Flamingo Toes!!!  HOORAY!  I'll tell you all about this in a few days!
This little guy lives outside of our office!  CUUUUTE!

I have so much to say about a plethora of topics.  I just have to find the time to sit down and start saying them.

I would love it if you would become a follower of this blog.  Just click the sidebar!  Also, you can follow me HERE on Pinterest, or HERE on Facebook.  Make sure you add Greetings From the Asylum to your news feed so you see all of the latest news and updates from the Asylum!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: