Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome!

I don't even know where to begin...I am a former elementary school teacher who is taking some time at home to raise my children.  I have a son (5) and a daughter (2).  They keep me on my toes for sure!

I love to be creative.  I do a little bit of everything.  There was the knitting phase, the scrapbooking phase, I've been sewing since I was a child.  The list goes on and on and on.  I am also the queen of beginning a project and then losing steam somewhere in the middle.  My craft closet is stuffed full of partially completed creations.  My mind is equally stuffed with ideas for more.  My husband told me (kindly) that I cannot begin another project until I finish the ones I have patiently waiting for me in the craft closet.  I'm guessing that somewhere around 2015 I can try something new.  This blog will be the chronicle of my quest to finish my crafting projects, do some experimenting in the kitchen, and to introduce some organization to the clutter.  (Coming soon!  The spice cupboard)

I can't wait to get busy turning the crazy into creation!  Join me!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh my gosh! I can so relate to this post :) I'm the same way... too many projects going to finish anything.

I'm your newest follower

http://redecoratingonawhim.blogspot.com/